Five-star praise for For the Sake of His Name…
Many thanks for the kind words, for reviews of For the Sake of His Name, historical biblical fiction based on the first six chapters of the Book of Daniel. If you’ve read it and have not yet left a review, please do.
* * * * * “…Daniel and his close friends, the Kings of Babylon and Persia, and other prophets of his generation were well developed and gave me a realistic picture of the times in which they lived. It is based on the first 6 chapters Book of Daniel and makes the account come alive for the reader…”
* * * * * “…I loved it and can see it as a useful reading assignment and discussion starter for teens (homeschooled) and older. I’ll be looking for anything else from this author….”
* * * * * “One of the best biblical novels I have read on the prophet Daniel and his friends in exile…”
* * * “Couldn’t put this book down – from one adventure to another, it captivated and drew this reader into the story bringing tears, laughter and a profound knowledge that our God is the same today as He was in Daniel’s time. Amazing!”
* * * “You are there!” in Babylon watching what’s happening! Captivating. I couldn’t put it down. The author truly did his homework. The contemporary prophet/s with Daniel – this was new. I’ll read the Bible more carefully next time. Daniel & Joseph are my favorite Bible characters – the “dreamers!”
343 total views, 1 views today