Maybe this morning, Tuesday, October 13, 2015, was truly worse than all the others; maybe it was only that it seemed so. All morning, across the city, we could hear beating helicopters, screaming ambulances and convoys of police vehicles racing behind their sirens. A sampling of events…
- Two stabbing attacks in Ra’anana
- Three killed, several wounded in terror attacks in Jerusalem
- A stabbing at the IKEA at Kiryat Ata
- A shooting on the 78-bus killed a 60 year old man and wounded 15 others.
- The Old City has been shut down.
Meanwhile in America, even-minded Reverend Jeremiah Wright, the preacher President Obama never listened to while regularly attending his church, has weighed in from his hateful perch.
Israel is an apartheid state, Wright finds the time to say (adding that Jesus was a “Palestinian”).